Thursday, October 4, 2018

Daily Declaration


Make this Declaration today:
           Lord, purify my motives and heart today. Let my words be healing and life giving. I commit to you to measure my words, my thoughts and actions against your truth. Help me to choose willingly to be a servant to your people. Humble me. Remind me to always, in every situation to choose kindness over being right. Help me to fix my attention on you so that in ALL things, I will bring you glory. Bring moments to my attention, so that I might motivate others one step closer to you, and in doing so, fulfill my purpose.

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a new, clean heart, O God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires.

Proverbs 15:4 Gentle words cause life and health; griping brings discouragement.
Proverbs 16:24 Kind words are like honey, enjoyable and healthful.
Proverbs 3:5-6  If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgement and common sense, then trust the Lord completely. Don't ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

Jeremiah 29:13   When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed.

Psalm 139:23-24  Investigate my life, O God, find out everything about me; Cross examine and test me, get a clear picture of what I'm about. See for yourself whether I've done anything wrong- then guide me on the road to everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment